Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Within and Without

It seems to me, at this moment, although I could be mistaken, that a balance between the struggle to improve the outward circumstances of my situation and my inner responses to my situation is something to strive for.  It's seems to me, at this moment, a better use of my limited energy would be to understand my various responses to my situation and how those responses affect me and, perhaps, my situation.



and


Perhaps, if I am unable to find any sensation of my physical presence at any particular moment, then, I am taken by, identified with, whatever is happening around me; what will be will be.

But, just the question of whether or not I'm able to sense some part of my body, brings some sensation and some detachment from the circumstances of my situation; if only for seconds; what will be will be and, for those seconds, I AM in the midst of what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment